This is another painting I did under my art teacher's watchful eye. However, I had the same problem with this painting. He is disproportioned. And it bugs me! Gah!
   Here is the steps that I did to paint this French-Canadian goaltender.
The first step I did the underlayers to the hat, background, hair, and skin, but progressed on the skin more.
   The second step I added more to the skin, widened his smile, and marked where his shiert would go.
The third step I add the t-shirt, added more dimention to his skin, and hair, as well as more to the background.
   With the final step, I finished off his skin, changed his shirt to a grey, completed his hair, added a chain, and filled in his hat.
   Done in 2008
 



Your comment will be posted after it is approved.


Leave a Reply.