This is another painting I did under my art teacher's watchful eye. However, I had the same problem with this painting. He is disproportioned. And it bugs me! Gah!
   Here is the steps that I did to paint this French-Canadian goaltender.
The first step I did the underlayers to the hat, background, hair, and skin, but progressed on the skin more.
   The second step I added more to the skin, widened his smile, and marked where his shiert would go.
The third step I add the t-shirt, added more dimention to his skin, and hair, as well as more to the background.
   With the final step, I finished off his skin, changed his shirt to a grey, completed his hair, added a chain, and filled in his hat.
   Done in 2008
 

Montana

08/27/2012

0 Comments

 
   And this is this is the first "offical" animal painting I did. I did this one for my god-family, who owned this black lab. I remember that it took 9 long hours to paint, with many layers of color that got put over and over her fur. Though, looking back, I wish I had drawn her eyes larger and lower on her head. Done in 2007.
 
 

   This is the first painting of a human I ever did. And I did it under my art teacher's a guidance.
   At the time, I didn't trace the image to get the picture onto the canvas, so his entire face is disproportioned. Not to mention he's got a tan like nobodys business, which is unlike Sidney to have.
   But I did it in 2007, so considering how young I was, this isn't that bad.